ZeroFlush Product Advantages
Zeroflush Outperforms other Water Urinals
In Every Category of Importance to You.
- Saves Water: Each Zeroflush urinal saves an average of 40,000 gallons (151,000 liters) of fresh, potable water each year. That’s the equivalent of 3 large, home swimming pools. Just one way Zeroflush® helps us all conserve fresh water resources for drinking and other “healthy choice” uses.
- Saves Energy: With Zeroflush, there’s no water to transport to the urinal. That, in turn, enables waste treatment plants to reduce their carbon footprints since they need only treat waste and not all the contaminated water along with it!
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable: No harsh chemicals are used in Zeroflush, just an all-natural vegetable oil. That eliminates the need for deodorant blocks and other products containing harsh chemicals that are used in traditional urinals.
- Acquisition Costs: Zeroflush urinals cost significantly less than traditional urinals. Installation costs are also lower since there is no water line to hook up or flushing devices.
- Operating Costs: Now you can save 100% of the water used in your flush urinals and 100% of the cost for your local water and sewer charges. What’s more, water and sewer charges are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
- Maintenance Costs: Zeroflush eliminates costly maintenance expenses often associated with water-based urinals. Problems such as water line calcification, stuck or broken valves from normal wear, overflows, hard water stains and vandalism will be wiped out for good. What’s more, Zeroflush is the only zero water urinal system with a maintenance interval of approximately 15,000 uses. Other zero water urinals require more than double the number of maintenance service calls.
- No Water = Less Bacteria: Bacteria breed and flourish in water. Conversely, it’s been scientifically proven that restrooms with zero water urinals have significantly lower bacteria counts than those equipped with water flushing systems.
- Touch-Free: Since there’s no hands-on contact with a ZeroFlush urinal, the direct transmission of bacteria is eliminated.
- Clean, Odor-Free Environment: Unlike traditional urinals and even some zero water systems, Zeroflush systems do not need deodorized cakes or fluids to sanitize the units. Zeroflush is completely odor free which helps makes the men’s restrooms that much cleaner and more inviting for employees and visitors alike.
Contact us today with questions, more product information, or any reason at all.
Click here to send an email.
Previous Page - Next Page